Web Design and SEO in Florida
When someone visits your website you only have a few seconds to capture their attention and draw them in. The ultimate goal for any business website is to turn a visitor into a buying customer or future lead. We accomplish this for you by combining intuitive design, information technology, and marketing strategy.
Trust and Transparency
Someone isn’t going to give you their email address, let alone purchase anything, if they don’t think you’re a legitimate business. It’s important that a visitor feels like they know you. Some of the ways we accomplish this is to include:
- An engaging and intuitive design and layout
- Testimonials to legitimize your services
- Statements from your President, CEO, or other team members for a personal feel
- An ‘About Us’ page to tell your story
Creating Lifelong Visitors
While converting a visitor into a purchase is ideal, there is value to be placed on having a user engage with your content in such a way that they form a relationship with your business long-term. A few potential successes include someone:
- Using your site for product research
- Signing up for more information in the form of newsletters or update alerts
- Creating an account or registering online
- Coming to your site for support or guidance on a particular issue
These events can all lead to future business.
Drawing Attention to Calls To Action
- Give it to them straight with ‘Click to see pricing’
- An appealing justification to ‘Contact Us’
- Make forms easy to fill in
- Offer something in exchange for signing up
Measuring the Results
It’s important to know what’s working and what’s not. We measure and understand the value your website brings to consumers. This allows us to know your audience and discover what gets them excited and keeps them interested.